# Webshop engine integrations
# Plugin Installation
Always backup your system before making any changes or upgrades!
- Download the compressed installation file here.
- Log in to your Wordpress Admin.
- On the Admin Panel click Plugins.
- On the top of Plugins page click on "Add New".
- On the top of the Add Plugins page click on "Upload plugin".
- Press the "Choose File" button to open the downloaded woo-gw.zip file and press the "Install Now" button.
- Once installed go to your Plugins page and click on "Activate" under the "GW for WooCommerce" plugin.
# Plugin Configuration
- Under the Wordpress Admin Panel click WooCommerce.
- Under the Woocommerce Panel click Settings.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- 2 new elements have appeared on the list:
- Payment Gateway - Credit Card (responsible for handling card payments)
- Payment Gateway - eCheck (responsible for handling ACH payments)
- Click on "Manage" next to the element which is to be configured.
- Both elements can be configured based on the same parameters:
- Title: the displayed title of the payment section at checkout.
- Description: the displayed description of the payment section at checkout.
- API key: the key with which the payment gateway identifies the user of the plugin. The type of the key should be set to "api" in the control panel.
- URL: the url of the payment gateway.
- Transaction type: the chosen type of the transaction. There are two types:
- Sale (Authorize and Capture)
- Authorize Only
- Save Cards: enable to allow the customer to save payment details
- Enable Logging: enable for debugging purposes
- Click on "Save changes".
# Integration test
For testing purposes use the url with the corresponding API key.
# Going Live
Change the URL for with the correct API key.